Personalized Farming Cow Happiness Tumbler. Gift Ideas for the Holidays! Tumbler gift ideas are a great addition to your holiday shopping list or teacher and office friendly. Browse this blog post if you are looking for unique holiday tumbler ideas.
While the market is filled with a ton of gifts that are targeted at geeks, this one is different. It goes beyond the typical fun memorabilia like hand puppets and refrigerator magnets. Apart from being an awesome gift for a person who has a passion for blogging, this Tumbler gift goes well with people who are passionate about various other areas including skateboarding, photography, art and even professional blogging.
– Best material: Each of our Tumbler is custom-hand-made of SUS 304 body and premium material lid. The double-wall insulated tumbler with a vacuum between helps your drink to keep its temperature from 3 to 4 hours. A durable coat of color won’t fade, peel, or crack through extended field use and also provide additional grip.
– Easy to Use: Hand wash recommended. Removable lid twists off easily for convenient filling and cleaning.
– Customization: We make a tumbler on demand, so give us your design to create your one-of-a-kind skinny tumbler. Creative 3D print will make your skinny tumbler more gorgeous and vivid that touch your personality. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to the product. It is printed with a water-soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design. The color will not fade, it will stay nice and vibrant for years to come.
Farming Cow Happiness Specification:
– Processing Time: 3 – 5 working days average after payment and all designs updated correctly
– Shipping Time: 7 – 15 working days average (US)
– Packaging: 1x 20oz Stainless Steel Tumbler. No straw included.
– Tracking Country Origin is US
– Actual color may be slightly different from the image due to different monitor and light effects.
– Please allow 0.5-2 cm differences due to manual measurement.